YOUTH LIMITED TRAVEL
with the Hollydell Ice Arena and the Flyers Skate Zones in
Voorhees, Pennsauken, Northeast Philly and Atlantic City
2017-18 Fall/Winter Season
ALL LEVELS OF PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE
AGES 6 THRU 14
(PLAYERS SHOULD TRY TO ATTEND ALL EVALUATIONS SCHEDULED)
* 20 GAME SCHEDULE
* 20 PRACTICES
* ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON SATURDAY & SUNDAY
* PRACTICE DAYS ARE FRIDAY EVENING AND SATURDAY MORNINGS
* 3 - 12 MINUTE STOP TIME PERIODS / 2 REFEREES
* NO REFUNDS-NO REFUNDS-NO REFUNDS
* TEAM JERSEY INCLUDED
* LEAGUE COST $1050.00 PER PLAYER
* If you’re interested in coaching. Please contact Guy Gaudreau at 856-589-5599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL Players Must Register With USA Hockey
All players and coaches must register with USA Hockey for the 2017-18 season through www.usahockeyregistration.com.
House players must register with USA Hockey prior to their on-ice evaluations with the Hollydell Limited Travel League in September.
All House players will be required to provide written proof of their USA Hockey registration at the evaluation check-in.
(You may e-mail the confirmation page immediately to the Hollydell Office at email@example.com or bring the e-mail confirmation that is sent to you from USA Hockey after you complete the registration process to your evaluation skate.)